International Labour Organization Vacancies Jobs in Malawi. Find a jobs in Malawi. International Labour Organization Jobs for Foreigners. NGO Jobs in Malawi. Malawi Government Vacancies. find the National Project Officer – NOA (DC) ProAgro YOUTH vacancies in Malawi.
International Labour Organization Vacancies Department is the one of the top department who provides many types of job opportunity in Malawi Government department. Malawi is a small country in South Africa. Malawi Government job seekers can attend the Vacancies interview in Toptal. The details are given in below.
International Labour Organization is the one of the largest organization who provides Many types of Vacancies in Malawi Government Sector. So according to Latest International Labour Organization Malawi Jobs we are giving information here for Malawi NGO Job Vacancies. How to apply and job location for International Labour Organization Jobs given in the below.
Whether you have a opportunity International Labour Organization Vacancies NGO Vacancies experience or are just starting your career in NGO services, International Labour Organization Vacancies help you realize your full potential and achieve your career goals. National Project Officer – NOA (DC) ProAgro YOUTH Vacancies in Malawi government help you become the best you can be, because a better you means a better Jobs opportunity & National Project Officer – NOA (DC) ProAgro YOUTH vacancies in Malawi.
Find the latest & Upcoming Jobs in Malawi for NGO Jobs like Toptal. Largest & Top Most NGO of the world. This Department Hire the local Malawi Job Seekers for their Departmental work. So stay with us for Jobs in International Labour Organization.
International Labour Organization Vacancies 2022 – for National Project Officer – NOA (DC) ProAgro YOUTH Vacancy
International Labour Organization Vacancies: Job seekers who are citizens of Malawi and try to find a government jobs in International Labour Organization Vacancies. This is the great opportunity for all of them. Currently International Labour Organization Recruitment available for job seekers. The recruitment details for International Labour Organization Vacancies is provided in the below section. Candidates advised that they download first the official announcement documents PDF and read all the International Labour Organization Vacancies details given in the PDF then apply for current vacancies. Candidate will get after selection great Salary around 92,200.00-294,000.00 MWK per month.
International Labour Organization Jobs Malawi Employment
|Name of Department||International Labour Organization|
|Job Post Name||National Project Officer – NOA (DC) ProAgro YOUTH|
|Salary||92,200.00-294,000.00 MWK per month|
Full Job Description: for Toptal Vacancies in Malawi Government
National Project Officer – NOA (DC) ProAgro YOUTH
OPEN TO MALAWIAN NATIONALS ONLY
Publication date: 30 May 2022
Application deadline (midnight Zambian local time):13 June 2022
Under article 4.2, paragraph (e) of the Staff Regulations, the filling of vacancies in technical cooperation projects does not fall under Annex I of the Staff Regulations and is made by direct selection by the Director-General.
In order to support the best informed process in the filling of the above-mentioned vacancy by direct selection, the ILO invites interested candidates to submit their application online by the above date.
The following are eligible to apply:
- ILO Internal candidates in accordance with paragraphs 31 and 32 of Annex I of the Staff Regulations.
- External candidates*
*The recruitment process for National Officer positions is subject to specific local recruitment and eligibility criteria.
The ILO values diversity among its staff and welcomes applications from qualified female candidates. We also encourage applicants with disabilities. If you are unable to complete our online application form due to a disability, please send an email to [email protected]
Technical cooperation appointments are not expected to lead to a career in the ILO and they do not carry any expectation of renewal or conversion to any other type of appointment in the Organization. A one-year fixed-term contract will be given. Extensions of technical cooperation contracts are subject to various elements including the following: availability of funds, continuing need of the functions and satisfactory conduct and performance.
*Conditions of employment for external candidates: In conformity with existing ILO practice, the appointment of an external candidate will normally be made at the first step of this grade. The entry level salary for this position is MK 17,593,000 ( Malawian Kwacha currency) yearly.
Youth unemployment and underemployment is a significant and growing problem in Côte d’Ivoire, Madagascar and Malawi, particularly in rural areas. The formal private sector creates few jobs, and vocational training institutions do not adequately prepare their graduates for the existing positions. The most likely option for youth is a job within the informal sector which is low-paying and often precarious. Opportunities for self-employment are similarly limited and show reduced economic productivity due to a lack of training in enterprise management and poor access to finance.
With support from the International Fund for Agricultural Development (IFAD) the ILO is leading the implementation of the project ProAgro YOUTH: Support to integrated agribusiness hubs in Côte d’Ivoire, Madagascar and Malawi. The project’s overall goal is to increase decent self and wage employment for rural youth through integrated agribusiness hubs. The two main objectives of the project are (1) to develop sustainable agricultural capacities of rural youth through sustainable and innovative agribusiness hubs and (2) to generate empirical evidence of the developed and tested integrated agribusiness hub models to inform policy to drive scaling up the models to create jobs for youth.
To reach these objectives, ProAgro YOUTH will provide young people with the skills needed to access employment or start their business and support enterprise and value chain development so that the private sector can grow and provide more and better jobs. In collaboration with implementing partners and key stakeholders, ProAgro YOUTH will directly target opportunities in fast-growing value chains and identify approaches to address major policy barriers to youth employment within them. Through working with implementing partners, the project will host agro-business hubs in Côte d’Ivoire, Madagascar and Malawi. In each of the project countries, the project will establish agro-business satellites in the project’s target region which will be centres for young people to participate in project activities and receive services. Those services aim at supporting the transition of young people in wage or self-employment.
Under the overall responsibility of the Director of the ILO Country office for Zambia, Malawi and Mozambique, the National Project Officer (NPO) will work under the direct supervision and guidance of the National Project Coordinator (NPC) of ProAgro YOUTH Malawi..
The NPO will also receive additional technical support and guidance from the Youth Employment Officer of the Regional Office for Africa (ROAF), specialists of the Decent Work Team for Eastern and Southern Africa, located in Pretoria, South Africa, and of the Employment, Labour Markets and Youth Branch (EMPLAB) and relevant other HQ branches and departments.
Description of Duties
1. Assist the NPC in developing a detailed project work plan for ProAgro YOUTH Malawi in alignment with the project’s objectives and expected results as well as support its effective implementation of activities with criteria of timeliness, quality and effectiveness, ensuring the achievement of planned results in the time frame and within budget, in accordance with regional programme requirements and the policies, values and procedures of the ILO
2. Support building partnerships with implementing partners and research institutions to deliver jointly the necessary tools and support services to project beneficiaries in the areas of technical and vocational training and entrepreneurship support for occupations and businesses agro-business value chains
3. Engage with implementing partners to ensure capacity building activities of the agribusiness hub system and support to young people in finding self or wage employment are effectively implemented
4. Conduct regular meetings with implementing partners to closely monitor the implementation of relevant activities on labour market assessment studies, building capacities of the agribusiness hub system, and linking youth to the broader farming community and private agro-companies, and ensure submission of timely and quality reports by implementing partners.
5. Contribute to the organisation of project meetings and events at national and local level, including awareness raising, implementation and validation workshops with the stakeholders of the broader farming community
6. Support the dissemination of knowledge products and studies produced by the project
7. Prepare inputs to project progress reports, including documentation of good practices and lessons to be learned, monitoring the project’s prospects in line with the M&E framework and effectively communicate project results to internal as well as external stakeholders
8. Ensure the effective management of funds/budgets allocated to the programme, in accordance with ILO rules and regulations.
9. Engage in efforts to strengthen relationships to cooperate and coordinate with government ministries, employers’ and workers’ organizations, non-governmental organizations, other development organizations, target groups, particularly young people, and donors in the planning and implementation of project activities
10. Undertake missions relating to project implementation
11. Perform any other duties as assigned by the Supervisor
First level university degree in development, social science, economics, education, labour or a related discipline/field.
At least two years of professional experience in the design, management and implementation of youth employment projects. Experience on working on project in the agri-business sector is considered an asset.
Familiarity with ILO policies, technical programmes and procedures, including experience working with the United Nations, Ministries of Labour, Education, Trade or other government Ministries Departments and Agencies, would be an added advantage.
Excellent command of English and working knowledge of another language of the duty station.
• Knowledge of programme and budget, project administration and evaluation concepts and procedures and of the mandate and structure of labour market institutions in Malawi.
• Ability to work effectively in a team and excellent interpersonal skills.
• Strong written and verbal communication skills, including the ability to write accurate reports and to build networks to obtain cooperation with partners.
• Ability to maintain good working relationships with all project stakeholders.
• Ability to establish and maintain systems within project operations.
• Ability to understand and effectively work with Government, workers and employers’ organizations, non-government organizations and UN agencies.
• Ability to work independently, quickly, precisely, and take initiative and responsibility
• Proficient in basic computer software (Microsoft Word, PowerPoint, Excel, Adobe Reader) and ability to use other software packages required by the Office
• Proven ability to implement projects in cooperation with project partners and key stakeholders
• Proven ability to take ownership of all responsibilities, to act with integrity and transparency by maintaining social, ethical and organisational norms
• Ability to interpret and comply with applicable rules, regulations, policies and procedures.
• Ability to manage conflicting priorities.
• Ability to work in a multicultural environment and to demonstrate gender-sensitive and non-discriminatory behaviour and attitudes
ONLY SHORTLISTED CANDIDATES WILL BE ACKNOWLEDGED.
Please note that all candidates must complete an on-line application form. To apply, please visit the ILO Jobs website. The system provides instructions for online application procedures.
The ILO does not charge any fee at any stage of the recruitment process whether at the application, interview, processing or training stage. Messages originating from a non ILO e-mail account – @ilo.org – should be disregarded. In addition, the ILO does not require or need to know any information relating to the bank account details of applicants.
All the Government Jobs Seekers: If you have any query or Doubt for this latest Vacancies in Malawi Government Post can Comment in the Comment Box. Our expert contact you as soon and reply you query. For stay with us in future and get free job alert for Central Vacancies in Malawi Government subscribe our Malawi.governmentjobs.guru portal by email.